The project aims to develop and disseminate a pedagogical method, based on the theoretical foundation of the “Teaching Pill” focused on life skills, with the aim of preventing and/or addressing the phenomenon of school dropout. Special attention is paid to students with special educational needs (SEN). In this sense, the use of multimedia tools is a facilitator of learning in general.
- To prevent and reduce the school drop-out, with particular regardto SEN (Special Educational Needs), using ICT as a key factor of innovation and change in education and training and for learning in general.
- To develop and disseminate a pedagogical method, based on the theoretical foundation of the “Didactic Pill” focusing on life skills, with the aim of preventing and/or addressing the phenomenon of early school leaving.
- Explore learning practices that will help develop autonomy, commitment, creative action, critical thinking, problem-solving and decision making.
- Improve knowledge of new technologies and interactive tools as an educational medium.
- Increase digital literacy (knowledge + skills + tools) by users and partner members.
- Stimulate forms of collaboration and communication virtual and face to face.
- Development of intervention models on the phenomenon of early school leaving to be replicated and exploited, focusing on inclusion
- Stimulate student integration processes with Sen
- Educate young people to use mobile phones as a work and integration tool
- Testing of non-formal education methodologies in order to combat early school leaving
- Survey on the desk and in the field. It is a survey on SEN student fees in partner country schools and needs analysis by the target group in order to have more and more recent data on this at a transnational level. Another objective of this result is to fully understand the effective correlation between students with SEN and ESL rates in order to build a targeted/personalized and effective intervention.
- “Educational pills” on life skills. It consists in the design and development of didactic pills for life skills aimed at SEN students.
- Teacher training course. It consists in the elaboration of a curriculum based on life skills, starting from the methodological kits developed in previous projects. The teaching methodology is based on microteaching and small interdisciplinary units so that students can work with images, videos, images and short sentences. This helps them understand and memorize, minimizing efforts and maximizing results.
- Manual for the production of educational pills usable on mobile devices. It aims to present how an educational product for the formation of pills is produced.
Project Website: https://www.4gdp.eu/
Project Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/4G-Didactic-Pills-Erasmus-Project-102717325230989